Membership and Annual Giving ManagerCompany: Georgia O'Keeffe Museum
Date Posted: February 28, 2017
Plan and execute annual appeals and membership programs and events, and related communications and materials. Plan and execute cultivation, solicitation and stewardship programs and events, and related communications and materials. Prepare and manage program budgets and expenditures. Provide direction and supervision to department support staff and volunteers.
• Oversee Raiser’s Edge database ensuring that all aspects system are utilized and the technology is maintained at optimum levels
• Develop and implement all aspects of individual, business partner and corporate membership and recognition programs
• Coordinate the annual appeal and manage recognition efforts
• Assist in developing and oversee distribution of fundraising collateral materials, including those used in direct mail solicitation and on-site membership sales
• Plan and implement special promotions and events for members
Background and Qualifications • Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university required; • Minimum of three years of experience in nonprofit management • Significant experience with Raiser’s Edge required
Skills and Abilities • Ability to write clearly and concisely in multiple styles and independently draft correspondence, reports, and copy • Engaging professional interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with a wide range of staff, volunteers, donors and the general public • Team-oriented, collaborative approach to work • Highly skilled in multitasking in a fast-paced work environment • Exceptional verbal communication skills; • Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.