Donor Communications CoordinatorCompany: American Society of Radiologic Technologists
Date Posted: April 7, 2017
The American Society of Radiologic Technologists Foundation is seeking a Donor Communications Coordinator to build our integrated communication strategy for various fundraising activities. This individual will create communications to market campaigns and engage donors in a highly professional office environement.
- Acquires and develops web stories, articles and social media posts through donor, recepient and staff interactions.
- Develops, creates and oversees the annual giving campaigns, including donor recognition and stewardship, online fundraising and communications, direct mail and special events.
- Identifies and researches potential major and planned gift donors to be cultivated and solicited by the Foundation Director.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience may be substituted.
- 1-5 years' experience building a foundation's integrated communication strategy.
- Annual fund and donor stewardship experience highly desired.
- Solid writing, proofreading and editing skills.
- Experience with direct mail, email blasts, website engagement and other marketing strategies.
- Familiarity with social media platforms and updating website content.
- Intermediate skill level with Microsoft Office and recognized donor management software.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, including phone etiquette.
- Excellent ability to manage donor relationships with a high degree of discretion and tact.
- Solid organizational, prioritization, project management and analytical skills.
- Ability to collaborate with several departments and diverse personalities, yet work independently when necessary.
- Demonstrated skills in data report management and marketing data analytics; tracking and reporting skills preferred.
ASRT employees enjoy a 100-percent-employer-paid, comprehensive benefits package, tuition reimbursement, community outreach program, vacation and sick time, holiday pay and an exquisite 401(k) plan.
Apply now at www.asrt.org/asrtjobs
ASRT is an equal opportunity employer.
All newly hired employees will be subject to the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification Program.