Director of DevelopmentCompany: Presbyterian Ear Institute
Date Posted: July 24, 2017
- Plans, implements and evaluates a comprehensive giving program to generate support from individuals, corporations and private foundations.
- Conducts prospect research, oversees the development of fundraising materials and implements communications strategies.
- Submits funding requests through grant writing.
- Plans and executes events by providing direction and support to volunteers.
- Develops strategies for and participates in gift solicitations.
- Works with Board of Directors to plan and implement appropriate cultivation, solicitation and stewardship activities.
- Strengthens and promotes the public image of Presbyterian Ear Institute.
- Creates and oversees the production of donor letters, annual report, brochures, publications, news releases, media pieces and other fundraising materials.
- Manages and maintains donor database.
- Strong communication, organizational, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to achieve and exceed fundraising goals
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Familiarity with fundraising/donor database software programs
- Ability to multi-task
- Team-player, enthusiastic, energetic and has a sense of humor
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Five years of progressively responsible fundraising in all facets of resource development: direct mail; grant writing; special events and major gifts.
- Ability to understand a financial statement.
- Proven track record of fundraising success, including personal solicitation of major gifts.
To apply, email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include references and salary requirements.