Fundraising CoordinatorCompany: American Society of Radiologic Technologists
Date Posted: November 13, 2017
Are you seeking a career instead of a job? A position where you can make a difference and go home at the end of the day with a feeling of accomplishment? The American Society of Radiologic Technologists, the world's largest radiologic science organization, is seeking a full-time fundraising coordinator for the ASRT Foundation.
- Fundraising and donor stewardship for the Foundation with a focus on planning, leading, evaluating and improving the revenue opportunities in line with foundation best practices.
- Collaborating to meet the goals of increased revenue, heightened member engagement and improved fundraising systems capacity.
- Using strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as leadership and decision making abilities.
- Associate degree with five years of experience, bachelor's degree with three years of experience or master's degree in a related field.
- Exceptional fundraising experience including annual, major, planned and special gift programs.
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills with the ability to upgrade donor giving levels.
- Intermediate skill level using Microsoft Office and recognized donor management software.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, including exceptional phone etiquette.
- Ability to cultivate and manage donor relationships with a high degree of discretion and tact.
- Solid organizational, prioritization, project management and analytical skills.
- Strong ability to collaborate with several departments and diverse personalities, yet work independently.
- Driven to cultivate, solicit and retain donors.
- Demonstrated skills in data report management.
- Light travel that extends into evenings and weekends may be required.
ASRT employees enjoy a 100-percent-employer-paid comprehensive benefits package, tuition reimbursement, community outreach, vacation and sick time, holiday pay and an exquisite 401(k) plan.
ASRT is an equal opportunity employer. All newly hired employees will be subject to the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification Program.
Chris Peña, 505-816-1871