Director, Gifts and Records ProcessingCompany: UNM Foundation, Inc.
Date Posted: February 8, 2018
The UNM Foundation is seeking experienced applicants for the position of Director, Gift and Records Processing. The selected candidate will oversee all aspects of the Gift and Records Processing department. This includes oversight of the processes for all types of gifts including but not limited to matching gifts, securities, gifts in kind, real estate gifts. Directs and manages the gifts and records processing team and performs activities to ensure that membership processing, gift processing and communications are handled accurately and in a timely manner. Prepare periodic reports for UNM Foundation leadership, Board of Trustees, and UNM leadership. Manage new information and disseminate new and historical information as appropriate. Direct the activities related to continual maintenance of data stored in the Advance database. Must be able to prepare accurate financial reports and manage budgets. Serves as contact person and information resource for department members, development staff and donors regarding gifts and records processing procedures.
- Strong analytical, logical and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Organizational and project management skills, including ability to prioritize and meet frequently changing needs.
- Maintain confidentiality with sensitive and critical data and information.
- Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills.
- Solid understanding of relational database architecture.
- Solid knowledge of personnel management and supervisory skills.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Solid computer knowledge and ability to use word processing, spreadsheet and database software programs.
- Budget planning and management to ensure department expenses comply and are within pre-approved funding allocations.
- Must display a high level of maturity and personal integrity and ability to understand, develop and sustain resilient and dynamic relationships with donors, colleagues, senior leadership, and a wide range of individuals internal and external to the University.
- Understanding of basic accounting procedures and data collection.
- Broad-based knowledge of educational fundraising.
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution; Master’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years of successful management and supervisory experience is preferred, with prior experience in a data processing department highly desirable
- Prior experience with higher education or other non-profit software applications preferred
Must be able to drive personal vehicle for University and Foundation business (mileage reimbursed) and hold a valid driver’s license with current insurance, and a clean driving record. Offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of criminal, driving record, and employment background screening. Some positions may also require credit background screening as well.
Please submit cover letter and resume. Visit our website at www.unmfund.org/employment for application link.
The UNM Foundation is an EEO employer.