Partner Relations & Events ManagerCompany: Animal Humane New Mexico
Date Posted: March 14, 2018
- Research, develop, manage, execute and grow existing and new marketing events & partnerships leading to revenue and pet adoptions including pre-event, day-of and follow-up activities.
- Develop and maintain timeline, planning and execution of marketing events, to include permits, budgeting and tracking expenditures; and preparing post-event reports with related income, expenses, and effectiveness in effort.
- Prepare and maintain monthly event financial reports and annual multi-year financial analyses.
- Maintain precise revenue records, send acknowledgment letters, and work with Development Department to ensure all gifts are accurately recorded in DonorPerfect.
- Develop committee/sub-committee structures to include orchestration of year-round meetings.
- Collaborate with Animal Humane staff and volunteers to ensure successful events.
- Work closely in collaboration with Marketing Director to:
- Identify, cultivate, solicit, manage and steward event sponsors, vendors & artisans.
- Prepare and distribute sponsor & vendor solicitations & communications to meet revenue goals.
- Steward and grow Doggie Dash & Dawdle’s Team Fundraising program.
- Work with Marketing Team to ensure Animal Humane is promoted effectively and consistently:
- Contribute to Animal Humane’s social media streams to optimize effective messaging and promote growth.
- Orchestrate & execute Thrift Shop marketing, including Main Campus mannequin, Live Streams, thrift partnerships such as Neo Thread, and Instagram posts.
- Manage website event content/calendar and publish events to Facebook & community calendars.
- Communicate events to volunteer oversight staff for sign-up, staffing & collateral accuracy.
- Coordinate and distribute outreach collateral for events.
- Write and schedule Events & Outings eblasts year-round.
10. Steward and assist with growth of educational partners for NMHC attendance.
11. Coordinate and grow partnership outreach volunteers.
12. Substitute as Animal Humane’s on-air personality and social media manager as assigned.
13. Research new vendors to ensure the best pricing for Animal Humane.
14. Manage Marketing Interns as assigned.
4-year degree in communications, public relations, marketing or business is preferred.
3+ years marketing, event or comparable experience required. Nonprofit experience a plus.
- Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Blackbaud/TeamRaiser or comparable sign-up/registration management perferred.
- Exceptional public speaking and presentation skills.
- Microsoft Office, social media and internet skills.
- Possess excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively on intra-, inter- and external departmental levels.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and within a team.
- Ability to work with diverse stakeholders, including staff, volunteers, board members, general public, businesses, media, and community leaders.
- Have strong work ethic, creativity and passion for Animal Humane’s mission.
- Maintain strong working knowledge of Animal Humane operations & programs.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Constant Contact a plus.
- Bilingual fluency in English and Spanish is desirable.
- Requires flexible working hours that will include evening and weekend hours throughout the year.
Apply online at https://animalhumanenm.org/get-involved/join-our-team/ or email your letter of inquiry and resume to JohnB@AnimalHumaneNM.org