Be the Cause Campaign
Each year, the AFP Foundation for Philanthropy provides us with an opportunity to strengthen our profession through our own charitable contributions. The AFP Foundation has launched a new individual giving program, the BE the CAUSE Campaign (formerly the Every Member Campaign). It is the vehicle by which you help to advance the fundraising profession by supporting your chapter and the AFP International Foundation.
Nationally, your gift supports:
- Professional tools like the AFP Online Knowledge Center and the AFP Ethics Assessment InventoryTM
- Research to increase knowledge of philanthropy for effective fundraising practices
- Scholarships for education and training programs, and for leadership development
When you participate in BE the CAUSE Campaign, our chapter benefits as well. A portion of all of our contributions comes back to New Mexico to help fund:
- Local scholarships for events and luncheons
- National experts presenting local workshops for all nonprofits
- Programming for luncheons and National Philanthropy Day
Support the BE the CAUSE Campaign today. Visit the Foundation’s website and Donate Now. Your gift, no matter the size, will help our chapter as well as the many initiatives supported by the Foundation. Together we can make a difference.
Thank you for your generosity!