Development and Communications DirectorCompany: CLNkids (Cuidando Los Ninos
Date Posted: September 6, 2017
CLNkids has been serving homeless families for nearly 30 years through early childhood education and family services. We are seeking a dynamic fundraising professional to become our next Director of Development and Communications. The Director will be responsible for coordinating and implementing a comprehensive fund development program to meet CLNkids resource needs, including fundraising, marketing, managing communications (Facebook, newsletters, Twitter, etc...)as well as coordination of in-kind donations and volunteers.
- Sensitivity to the myriad needs of homeless persons and the complexity of services CLNkids offers to help families become stabilized and self-sustaining
- Bachelor's Degree required in relevant field--Communications, Marketing, Planning, or Administration. Master's degree strongly preferred.
- At least 2 years of proven experience in a mix of development areas, including ability to obtain large private gifts and event sponsorships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong public speaking and group facilitation abilities.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- For full job description, or to submit resume and cover letter, contact Tammy L. Hanks, Executive Director @ firstname.lastname@example.org